They are a weekly supplement to Il Sole 24 ORE, on newsstands every Friday, with a monthly schedule covering 5 geographical areas:
- Lombardia (Lombardia)
- North West (Piemonte; Liguria; Valle d’Aosta)
- North East (Veneto; Trentino; Friuli)
- Center (Emilia; Toscana; Lazio; Marche; Umbria; Abruzzo; Molise)
- South (Campania; Puglia; Calabria; Basilicata; Sicilia; Sardegna)
Every Friday, attached to the newspaper, they talk about the economy of the territory, its economic evolution but also the deep trends linked to the channels of the new local development with particular attention to the big stakeholders (companies, banks, public actors linked to development projects).
Particular attention is paid to innovation and frontier projects in new technologies. The publication also contains the portraits of the protagonists of the local economy.
The inserts offer a context in which to give voice to the protagonists and emerging companies, their strategies and requests to be able to create a system and continue to grow.
Central to the story of the territory are also the themes of work, with particular attention to young people, the associative system, orders, colleges and social policies.
- The role of local authorities and their relationship with the economy
- Information, interviews, analyzes and comments on local economic realities, on companies and on the associative system as well as on social policies
- Indicators of economic and forecast trends
- The emerging sectors and characters of the economy
- Service information for the business world
- Service information on the professional association world
- Large, medium and small businesses
- Local Authorities and Public Administrations (Municipalities, Provinces and Regions)
- Operators of the economic-productive categories (Industry, Craft, Commerce, Tourism, Services)
- Associations, orders, colleges
For more information on daily planning: email@example.com